Casa das Calhetas
Located by the sea on the North coast of the island of S. Miguel,
Casa das Calhetas was built in the 18th Century (1723). From the
beginning, this manor house was inhabited by entail families. The
view towards the North-Northeast faces an impressive scenery over
the Atlantic, the North coast of the island and the Lagoa do Fogo
mountain range. The view towards the South-Southwest offers a completely
different scenery overlooking the only Azorean claustral confined
convent, and the house garden.
Carlos Diez Gonzalez
Rua da Boa Viagem - Calhetas, 9600-016 Ribeira Grande - S. Miguel
| all year
Calhetas, 12 Km de Ponta Delgada.
3 bedrooms (2 doubles and 1 single).
Garden, library, walking, agricultural activities, fishing.
English, French, Spanish